Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Classical Elements: Final Crit

For the final crit we had to show our final animations to the class then analysis it together. With my animation people said that they liked the style of it because I only used straight lines using the lasso tool in photoshop, they also said that they liked the way the music (by B.J.Thomas 'Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head') fits the animation smoothly and creates the feel of happiness.

Some of the things that people said that I could change was that before the bird comes in to the animation were we're looking down at the trees and seeing the raindrop fall, that the bird should appear there as well so that it's on screen for longer. They also mentioned that the frogs tongue shouldn't be sticking out already because they don't do that in real life, and so I'll have to make the tongue come out the mouth then catch the raindrop and go back in again.  

After listening to the feedback I will go back and tweak my animation so that some of the things that have been said above will have been applied to my animation like the frogs tongue etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment