Friday 26 December 2014

The Classical Elements: Development

In this animation I found it to be easy and efficient to make but only when I sorted out where all the layers and frames are going to be and which frame goes to which layer.

on problem that I had was that when I tried to render it all on photoshop the animation only lasted for a couple of seconds. So I decided to put all the frames into After Effects and make an image sequence out of the frames instead. 




 After I created the image sequence I placed in some audio to go along with the animation and tweaking the audio so that it would ease in/out of the animation. The audio that I used was 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head' by B.J.Thomas


I also added in some credits in the beginning and the end, to show what its called, who it's by etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment